Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Funny Bodily Functions

Our next ultrascan is this Friday - it should tell us more accurately when the baby is due, but at this point, we are still shooting for early October, after all, we are pretty sure that we conceived in mid January. So if you just do the basic math, 9months later baby Caden should be out sometime then.

I am very glad that I don't have severe nausea..that wave came and left with the jetlag. The only time I feel nausea now is if I am too hungry for too long, or if I am too full because I stuffed myself. So the key is to maintain a stable blood sugar level. So I am munching on something every hour. I carry around a bag of almonds and beef jerky (high in protein so I stay full for longer) and at work, since I am at a desk most of the time, I have easy access to my snacks - string cheese, yogurt, fruit, weight loss shake...and because of these option of snack, I have also been experiencing an increase in flatulence-passing. Dairy does not sit very well with me but I needed these healthy snacks that can increase bowel movements because I am constipated :-(

The biggest change I am facing now is my appetite and the food portion. I don't enjoy snacking as frequent as I do, but I realize that I feel better if I make myself eat something light consistently. Last weekend we bought some pants for me that are 2size bigger than what I normally wear, because we are anticipating thunder thighs and fat bottom hahaha as it is I can't zip some of my pants, so I wear really long shirts to work in order to cover up the open fly...



No comments:

Post a Comment