Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hot Summer for Big Mama

We are coming to the tail end of our long-distance relationship and I can’t wait to move back with my hubby. It went from sadness to numbness to madness and now I’m glad I don’t have to wait and see what’s the next phase of separation will I get into because (hopefully) be the end of the month we will be reunited!

If I actually give birth on the baby due date, I am currently 70 days away from meeting the precious little one. It is fun having a 9-month roomie that always accompany you in everything you do…especially one that is so considerate like my little princess. Praise God that I do not have the typical pregnancy with the Braxton Hicks, heartburn, back pain, sleepless night, insufficient room for meals, throwups, etc…because I am having a great time with the pregnancy! When I sing, baby sometimes squirm, when I rub my belly, baby occasionally surface to the top of my belly to get some lovin, and when I eat, baby jumps around! Very exciting to feel baby inside me :-)

Yesterday I went for my first foot reflexology...people say to pamper yourself before the baby comes, and I am glad I did because it was a relaxing time to release some tension from my feet after carrying so much weight around. I love groupon and all them great deals! We will probably get another groupon deal for a couples massage. 

The summer has been great because its mostly been around the 80s (high 20s for those who do Celsius!!) so its not too hot..but when it did get hot, we were able to splash around in the lake to cool off. I was expecting to be a lot more buoyant especially with all the excess water that I am carrying, but I needed the Styrofoam noodle to help me stay afloat (since treading water knocks the wind out of me!)




3 comments:

  1. So keng la u, can do so much + travelling n all the research. I can hardly travel n work. Everyday move around like granny lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not much travel la Ah Siew Jie Jie! It's like going Ipoh to A/S nia.. Need to see husband ma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. better than me.. from my room to the living room is just like walking for miles n miles..worst than granny. i really solute u! so energetic!

    ReplyDelete