Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Maternity Photoshoot

I have seen some beautiful maternity pictures online and was inspired to get one done for our first pregnancy. I've been told that children are the best form of birth control - so in the event that this is my only child, I would've at least captured the memory in forms of still images. The initial challenge was to identify this photoshoot as a "need" or a "want"...do I "need" to have belly pictures, or do I "want" to have maternity pictures? The answer is very obvious, thus to justify the shoot, I needed to find a very good deal! I was hunting Groupon for a long time, however, most of the deals did not give me digital copyrights, so I switched over to Craigslist. I found a GREAT deal for under $30 (isn't it great to experience Gods' favor??) and we are rather pleased with the outcome. Of course, Caleb and I are not professional models by any means, but it sure is fun to experience being in a studio.











No comments:

Post a Comment