Friday, May 11, 2012

Paying tribute


When my baby is all grown up, I want him/her to know that this wonderful family has been taking care of me from May-August 2012 of the pregnancy. Who could ask for anything better than a Malaysian family that already prepares home-cook Malaysian food? I am so blessed to be living with this family that understands my pregnancy needs, thus they don't make me do house chores around the house, respects my privacy by providing me my own fully-furnished room free of charge, and feeds me daily??? I thank God for placing them in my life...Gareth, the head of the household that is so wise with finances, I could not learn enough from him on how to manage money wisely...Diane, the mama of the household who is very carefree yet caring and is a great friend to have...JJ my secret boyfriend that has a picture of him&me on his bedside hehe and Mei Mei the youngest member of the family that is slowly warming up to me being part of their family.

Big thank you to the Lim Family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment