Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Snake Dream

I read somewhere that pregnant mothers have interesting dreams. Yesterday night was my first experience. I was in a dingy, messy apartment with Caleb. There's stacks of paper piled up randomly throughout the apartment wooden floor. I was having a difficult time with my pregnancy and Caleb agreed to take over the pregnancy, so I was going to push the baby out and pass it to him for the remainder of the pregnancy period. Since he doesn't have a uterus, he got a boa snake that would act as a sack in his tummy to hold the baby in place. This was a pretty big snake with big buggy-eyes. So the baby came out of me and got swallowed by this snake, which would then somehow slither into Caleb. He went into the bathroom to get this done, while I figured out a way to escape our imprisonment. There was a shower stall in the corner of the apartment which was on white tiles with bright white lights. My cartoon-looking vampire friends were helping me figure out a way to break free. There were a lot of tiny blue bar of soaps in the shower stall. We decided to each take turns to rub the soap until it activated the auto-lather mode and filled the apartment with bubbles. Before we were successful, Caleb was already ready for delivery. I did not make it to the birth but I was there for my baby daughter's first words. She kinda looked like my niece Winter but with more hair and a smaller frame. We celebrated the moment by taking a stroll in the park on a beautiful sunny day.

2 comments: